Built specifically for the ride, H-D® riding footwear not only provide all-day comfort and modern style, but are essential to help keep riders protected on the road.
Motorcycle Boots, riding sneakers, sandals, and more Harley-Davidson footwear styles in-stock now.
Have questions? Send MotorClothes a message online.
Who makes Harley Boots?
All officially licensed Harley-Davidson boots are made by Wolverine Worldwide. Wolverine Worldwide, founded in 1883, is an industry leader in high quality, functional, stylish footwear.
Featured Tech: Harley-Davidson Ashmont “Black Flash” Riding Sneaker
Why Harley-Davidson Footwear?
You can’t hide the quality of our leather:
- Harley boots are made of oil-tanned, cowhide leather
- Tech-Tuff® LEATHER: Highly abrasion resistant, oil and stain resistant, breathable
and more durable than traditional leather
- Tech-Tuff is used to reinforce high wear areas, shift lever on left toe, toe box, heels
Stay cool as the temperatures rise:
Select styles have:
- Mesh panels on the upper to offer optimal airflow to keep your feet cool
- TFL COOLSYSTEM technology that keeps the boot temperatures up to 54 degrees cooler than standard leather when exposed to sun rays over time.
- Rubber sole feels sturdy and firm
- Oil & slip-resistant to reduce slippage
- Assists your grip at stoplights
- Select styles feature Goodyear® welted soles which is one of the strongest boot construction methods available
- Other styles have cement construction which means they are a lighter weight, economical option
- ShockAbsorbers™ Twin Pad Comfort Technology – Patented Twin Pad Comfort Technology cushions the foot and absorbs shock with each step for increased comfort
- Mega Harness Outsoles – durable, abrasion-resistant and is excellent for riders who drag their feet
- EVA Midsoles – lightweight and perfect for walking as well as riding
- Airbag heels – Provides additional shock absorption to increase comfort and reduce fatigue
- Vibram® Soles – World leader in high-performance rubber soles
- Excellent for riding and walking
- Excellent traction, durable, protective, comfortable.
Other Harley Motorcycle Book Ride Focused Features:
- 3M™ Reflective Material – Purposefully placed on boots to improve your chances of being seen in low visibility conditions.
- Poron for extreme impact protection. Poron is built into the boots and is comfortable, flexible, and lightweight while still absorbing more than 90% of energy when impacted at high strain rates.
- Waterproofing keeps your feet dry and road-ready
- Flexvent is a breakthrough in riding boot engineering that allows easier movement via extra material hidden above the heel. The gusset expands or contracts with movement enabling the foot to have a fuller range of motion.
- Taibrella® is a moisture-wicking synthetic fabric that keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
Come in to talk to a Riding Gear Expert today to learn more and find your new pair of Harley-Davidson boots!